- Migration of peripheral data to databases managed by Apache ShardingSphere.
- Target proxy without rule or configure any rule.
- Migration of single column primary key or unique key table, the first column type could be: integer data type, string data type and part of binary data type (e.g. MySQL VARBINARY).
- Migration of multiple column primary keys or unique keys table.
Procedures not supported
- Migration on top of the current storage node is not supported, so a brand new database cluster needs to be prepared as the migration target cluster.
- Target proxy table rule contains HINT strategy.
- Use different target table schema from source table schema.
- Source table DDL changes during migration.