- Provide the readwrite-splitting configuration of one primary database with multiple replica databases, which can be used alone or with sharding table and database;
- Primary nodes need to be used for both reading and writing in the transaction;
- Forcible primary database route based on SQL Hint;
- Data replication between the primary and the replica databases;
- Data inconsistency caused by replication delay between databases;
- Double or multiple primary databases to provide write operation;
- The data for transaction across primary and replica nodes are inconsistent;
In the readwrite-splitting model, primary nodes need to be used for both reading and writing in the transaction.