- Support cross-database XA transactions after sharding.
- Operation atomicity and high data consistency in 2PC transactions.
- When service is down and restarted, commit and rollback transactions can be recovered automatically.
- An SPI mechanism that integrates mainstream XA managers: Atomikos default and Narayana and Bitronix optional.
- Support XA and non-XA connection pool in the same time.
- Provide spring-boot and namespace access.
- Recover commit and rollback in other machines after it is down.