- Support cross-database XA transactions after sharding.
- Operation atomicity and high data consistency in 2PC transactions.
- When service is down and restarted, commit and rollback transactions can be recovered automatically.
- An SPI mechanism that integrates mainstream XA managers: Atomikos default and Narayana and Bitronix optional.
- Support XA and non-XA connection pool in the same time.
- Provide spring-boot and namespace access.
- Recover committing and rolling back in other machines after the service is down.