- Provide the read-write split configuration of one master database with multiple slave databases, which can be used alone or with sharding table and database;
- Support SQL pass-through in independent use of read-write split;
- If there is write operation in the same thread and database connection, all the following read operations are from the master database to ensure data consistency;
- Forcible master database route based on SQL Hint;
- Data replication between the master and the slave database;
- Data inconsistency caused by replication delay between databases;
- Double or multiple master databases to provide write operation;
- The data for transaction across Master and Slave nodes are inconsistent. In the Master-Slave replication model, the master nodes need to be used for both reading and writing in the transaction.