- The back-end databases are MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLServer;
- The user needs to encrypt one or more columns in the database table (data encryption & decryption);
- Compatible with all commonly used SQL.
- Users need to deal with the original inventory data and wash numbers in the database;
- Use encryption function + sub-library sub-table function, some special SQL is not supported, please refer to SQL specification;
- Encryption fields cannot support comparison operations, such as: greater than less than, ORDER BY, BETWEEN, LIKE, etc;
- Encryption fields cannot support calculation operations, such as AVG, SUM, and calculation expressions.